The Bunch residence is the childhood home of Rebecca Bunch located in Scarsdale, New York. Rebecca lived there with her parents until her father abruptly abandoned them when she was twelve years old. From then on it was just her and her mother Bunch living there until Rebecca went on to college. Currently Naomi lives alone having turned Rebecca's room into a storage area for her collection of Marie Claire magazine. It's first appearance was in the Season One episode "I Hope Josh Comes to My Party!".
- "I Hope Josh Comes to My Party!": Rebecca tells Paula about when as a child her father left her and her mother during a PPV party she was throwing for her classmates at her home in Scarsdale.
- "Josh and I Are Good People!": Rebecca remembers a time when she was at home staring into a mirror and asking herself what was wrong with her.
- "My Mom, Greg's Mom and Josh's Sweet Dance Moves!": Rebecca recalls all the times at home when Naomi would call her or anyone she liked as 'losers'.
- "Will Scarsdale Like Josh's Shayna Punim?": Rebecca returns to Scarsdale to attend her cousin Skylar's Bar Mitzvah with her then boyfriend Josh Chan. They both stay at her old house with her mother.
- ”I Never Want to See Josh Again.”: Rebecca returns home after failing to get revenge on Josh for leaving her at the altar. Naomi tries to help her get her life back together and after learning her daughter is contemplating suicide she secretly gives her anxiety medication. When Rebecca finds this out she goes back to West Covina.
Whitefeather & Associates ( Office Suite 1 · Office Suite 2 · Break room · Paula's desk · Boardroom )
Our Lady of West Covina · Harvard University · Emory University · San Gabriel Community College · Mount Christine Outpatient Center · Glenn Willow Medical Center · Stanford University · Cornell · California State University, Northridge · San Dimas College School of Law · Yale Law