Community College is an accredited school that provides additional or supplementary education and is usually a transitional institute of higher learning. Students typically move on to more traditional universities upon earning enough credits. Normally they stay for only two or four years before moving on; there are exceptions such as Heather Davis who attended for much longer. Greg Serrano also took a few night school business courses there as well. It's first actual appearance was in the Season Two episode "I'm Going on a Date with Josh's Friend!".
- "I Hope Josh Comes to My Party!": Rebecca Bunch invites Heather Davis to a house warming party she's throwing and learns her neighbor is a junior college student majoring in Psychology.
- "I'm Going on a Date with Josh's Friend!": Heather is at Community College discussing her profile of Rebecca Bunch at her Abnormal Psych class. She later quits the course and considers taking a coding class.
- "My First Thanksgiving with Josh!": At Rebecca's apartment she suggests to Greg that he attend night school business courses over at the community college.
- "That Text Was Not Meant for Josh!": Greg goes to Rebecca's apartment to get a hard drive she is lending to Heather for her community college Coding class.
- "Josh's Sister is Getting Married!": At the community college Greg confronts his teacher over a poor grade he got on his last exam.
- "Why Is Josh in a Bad Mood?": Rebecca learns that Heather has been in community college for eight years.
Whitefeather & Associates ( Rebecca's office · Break room · Darryl's office · Paula's desk · Boardroom )
Our Lady of West Covina · Harvard University · Emory University · Community College · Glenn Willow Medical Center · Stanford · Cornell · California State University, Northridge · San Dimas College School of Law · Yale Law