The "cup of boba" stand is part of a beverage franchise which is located at a park in West Covina, California. Josh and Rebecca often meet up or bump into each other at the beverage stand. It sells several variations of the Taiwanese bubble tea and is a popular local hang out. Twin brothers Ben and David are employed there and are familiar with and friendly to the regular patrons. It's first appearance was in the season One episode "Josh's Girlfriend is Really Cool!".
- "Josh's Girlfriend is Really Cool!": Josh asks to meet up with Rebecca at Cup of boba after learning she's trying to become Valencia's friend.
- "Josh and I Are Good People!": Rebecca meets up with Josh at Cup of boba and they look over old photos of themselves at camp until Greg interrupts.
- "My First Thanksgiving With Josh!": Rebecca talks to Ben and David about Josh admitting he is very attracted to her.
- "I'm So Happy that Josh is So Happy!": Rebecca blows off a therapy session to meet up with Josh at Cup of boba.
- "I'm Back at Camp with Josh!": Paula and Rebecca discuss their plans on trying to win Josh's heart.
- "That Text Was Not Meant for Josh!": While at Cup of boba, Rebecca orders a drink from Ben and David. She is later surprised by Josh when she goes over notes for a case.
- "Why Is Josh in a Bad Mood?": Greg meets up with Hector at Cup of boba for a double date his friend set up for him.
- "Paula Needs to Get Over Josh!": Rebecca tracks down Josh's mom Lourdes Chan to Cup of boba to try and finagle an invite to her daughters wedding.
- "Where Is Josh's Friend?": At Cup of boba, Josh talks to Hector about his current living situation and relationship with Rebecca.
- "Why Is Josh's Ex-Girlfriend Eating Carbs?": At Cup of boba, Darryl Whitefeather introduces his boyfriend Josh Wilson to his daughter Madison.
Whitefeather & Associates ( Rebecca's office · Break room · Darryl's office · Paula's desk · Boardroom )
Our Lady of West Covina · Harvard University · Emory University · Community College · Glenn Willow Medical Center · Stanford · Cornell · California State University, Northridge · San Dimas College School of Law · Yale Law