|East Cameron is a street located in West Covina, California which has been mentioned by several characters on "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend". On the show it has been stated that there is a variety of popular businesses and other noteworthy places in that area; in reality though East Cameron appears to be mostly just a residential area, while the actual street that most fits the show's description of East Cameron is South Glendora Ave. Its first mention was in the Season One episode "Josh's Girlfriend is Really Cool!".|
- "Josh's Girlfriend is Really Cool!": Rebecca Bunch accompanied Valencia Perez to East Cameron and found a location they thought would be perfect for a yoga studio. Rebecca convinced the owner to settle for a lower offer than he was expecting for the property. The deal apparently fell through when Valencia ended her friendship with Rebecca.
- "My Mom, Greg's Mom and Josh's Sweet Dance Moves!": Rebecca Bunch lied to her mother about the law firm she works at which she stated was located on East Cameron and described as being the "Park Avenue" of West Covina.
- "I'm Going to the Beach with Josh and His Friends!": Darryl recognizes Josh Wilson as a personal trainer who works at the 24 Hour Gym located on East Cameron.
- "I'm Back at Camp with Josh!": Hector, Greg Serrano and White Josh were invited to Darryl Whitefeather's apartment for a PPV party but got bored. Hector suggested they leave and go to a new bar on East Cameron where he beloved to be frequented by lots of women.
- "That Text Was Not Meant for Josh!": At a meeting held at Whitefeather & Associates, opposing counsel Connie Cavanagh mentions the case is about a property which is on 533 East Cameron.
- "Josh and I Work on a Case!": The street is mentioned twice. The first mention is when Paula orchestrated the Rebecca and Josh meet cute at an auto body shop on East Cameron. The second is when Rebecca asks Paula where she can get fly fishing gear and gets the name of a sporting goods store called "Purely Sports" also located there.
- "Why Is Josh in a Bad Mood?": Paula tells Rebecca about her competition in a pie baking contest named Peggy Rose who owns a pie shop on East Cameron. Rebecca soon pretends to be going there for supplies when in fact she's off to meet Greg for more public restroom sex. Later, Paula and Rebecca break in to Peggy Rose's shop to figure out her secret pie ingredient.
- "Where is Josh's Friend?": At Rebecca's insistence, Paula uses her computer skills to triangulate Greg's whereabouts and they discover he's been going somewhere located on East Cameron on a daily basis. Rebecca asks, "What could that be? What's on East Cameron?" Paula replies, "Okay, like, literally everything."
- ”Getting Over Jeff.”: The street sign of East Cameron is shown in a transitional clip.
|Meta references||Room Temperature · The Cancer Crew · Slumbered|
Whitefeather & Associates ( Office Suite 1 · Office Suite 2 · Break room · Paula's desk · Boardroom )
Our Lady of West Covina · Harvard University · Emory University · San Gabriel Community College · Mount Christine Outpatient Center · Glenn Willow Medical Center · Stanford University · Cornell · California State University, Northridge · San Dimas College School of Law · Yale Law