Emory University is an American college located in Atlanta, Georgia. It was founded in 1863 and named after John Emory a Methodist bishop. It is a private research university which is divided into nine academic divisions. Emory also has several off campus facilities that they operate in conjunction with other institutions. In addition, the university runs seven major hospitals as part of the largest healthcare system in Georgia called Emory Healthcare. On the show "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend", Greg Serrano had been accepted to Emory years ago but put off going because of his father's illness. The university was first mentioned in the Season One episode "Josh Just Happens to Live Here!".
- "Josh Just Happens to Live Here!": Greg tells Rebecca that he was accepted at Emory years ago but had to put it off to take care of his sick father.
- "Josh's Sister is Getting Married!": Greg brags to a bartender and his community college teacher that he was accepted to Emory. He referred to it several times as the Harvard of the south.
- "Where Is Josh's Friend?": Rebecca offers Josh a dresser drawer to put his clothes only to find Greg's Emory sweatshirt which he left behind.
- "When Will Josh See How Cool I Am?": Rebecca has an argument with Josh after she reconnected with Greg. She goes to bed clutching Greg's Emory sweatshirt.
- "All Signs Point to Josh...Or is it Josh's Friend?": Greg is given the opportunity to finally go to Emory by his father. After struggling with the decision, along with his feelings for Rebecca, he chose to move across country to go to the university.
- "When Will Josh and His Friend Leave Me Alone?": At LAX, Greg says his goodbye to Rebecca before boarding his plane to Atlanta.
Whitefeather & Associates ( Rebecca's office · Break room · Darryl's office · Paula's desk · Boardroom )
Our Lady of West Covina · Harvard University · Emory University · Community College · Glenn Willow Medical Center · Stanford · Cornell · California State University, Northridge · San Dimas College School of Law · Yale Law