"No" is a response that's been used as a running joke on the show "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend". Generally it's portrayed as a horrified reaction someone has to something. The word 'no' itself is usually spoken in a hushed tone and in a long drawn out way. The first instance of this running joke was in the Season One episode "I'm Going on a Date with Josh's Friend!".
- "I'm Going on a Date with Josh's Friend!": Josh started the gag when he was told to work in a library instead of the Aloha Tech Center.
- "Josh and I Are Good People!": Rebecca said it briefly when she learned her $10,000 was used to buy a hot tub.
- "My First Thanksgiving with Josh!": Rebecca and Lourdes Chan said the word in tandem when they learned Josh was moving in with Valencia.
- "That Text Was Not Meant for Josh!": Rebecca said it when she accidentally sent a text to Josh which declared her love for him.
- ”Josh’s Ex-Girlfriend is Crazy”: Rebecca says “No” in a drawn out way after realizing she just slept with her ex-boyfriend Greg’s Father Marco.
|Meta references||Room Temperature · The Cancer Crew · Slumbered|