Running jokes on Crazy Ex-Girlfriend are funny moments on the show which usually are built on a previous humorous situations. On the Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Wikia, running jokes are listed in the "Recurring Themes" section of the episode pages. They are separated into specific examples listed below.
- All the places!: Someone rattles of a long list of things only to be cut off before they can finish.
- Bonnie & Clyde: Boob jokes usually involving Rebecca.
- I went to Harvard: Jokes involving all the Ivy League colleges.
- I'm not a football player: Joke about football players and domestic abuse.
- I left my wife for a prostitute: A prostitue is on a serial rampage breaking up marriages.
- So weird right?: Someone states rhetorically or asks specifically if something can be considered weird.
- No: Someone slowly drags out this word in response to something they don't like.
- What is happening?: Someone, usually Greg, questions something bizarre that they are witnessing.
- Butter ad campaign: Whenever the Butter marketing campaign is referenced.
- Where did she even come from?: Someone, usually near the start of the episode, asks about Rebecca's origin which leads in to the show's musical intro.
- Poopsgiving: Scatological humor involving defecation, flatulence or urination.
- East Cameron: Every local shop, store or business is located on East Cameron street.
|Meta references||Room Temperature · The Cancer Crew · Slumbered|