Rebecca's office was Rebecca Bunch's workspace at the law firm of Whitefeather & Associates. On the wall behind her desk hung the Key to the City which the mayor gave to her for her efforts on the Greater City Water case. She once had a Treadmill desk for her office but had it removed because she didn't like to walk. Rebecca has now moved out of her office as it is currently being used by her boss Darryl Whitefeather. Darryl's office is now occupied by the new owner of the firm Nathaniel Plimpton. The office was first seen in the Season One episode "Josh Just Happens to Live Here!".
- "Josh Just Happens to Live Here!": After Rebecca left work for the day, Paula went into her office and looked through her computer. She discovered the true reason Rebecca moved to West Covina which was her obsession with Josh Chan.
- "I'm Going on a Date with Josh's Friend!": Rebecca buys a treadmill desk for her office but it turns out to be an expensive mistake. Josh visits her to ask for help in his application and while inside the office uses the treadmill.
- "I'm So Happy that Josh is So Happy!": Rebecca drinks from her secret vodka bottle to forget about Josh moving in with Valencia and to calm her nerves before giving a presentation. When she screws up at work, Darryl talks to her in her office and sends her home for the rest of the weekend to finish work on her assignment.
- "Josh's Sister is Getting Married!": Paula is in Rebecca's office using her computer to check on Valencia s social media accounts. When she notices a private picture of Valencia in Jayma Chan's wedding gown she posts the photo on Instagram. Rebecca later confronts Paula about what she did in her office and also reassures her they don't have to pursue Josh to be friends.
- "Where Is Josh's Friend?": Rebecca asks Paula to track down Greg. Her friend uses the computer in her office to triangulate Greg's last known location using signals from his cell phone. As they figure this out the Key to the City can be seen hanging on the wall behind them.
- "When Do I Get to Spend Time With Josh?": The new owner Nathaniel Plimpton III took over Darryl's office so Darryl moved into Rebecca's office. Rebecca relocates to a cubicle next to Paula's desk.
Whitefeather & Associates ( Rebecca's office · Break room · Darryl's office · Paula's desk · Boardroom )
Our Lady of West Covina · Harvard University · Emory University · Community College · Glenn Willow Medical Center · Stanford · Cornell · California State University, Northridge · San Dimas College School of Law · Yale Law